May 21, 2022

Thanks Note: 𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓 2022 - First Public Speaking Journey

 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓯𝓾𝓵... 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵...

Speeches are stressful for a few reasons… Crafting the perfect speech is nerve-wracking and delivering a speech to many people can be scary, too. In the grand scheme of things, a speech at an event is just one of many stressful pieces, in similar lines was I last 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 14𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐲 2022 at the 𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓 2022, this was my first ever public speaking. 𝘈 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.

I'm really thankful to The Test Chat Community , 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬(Brijesh Deb, Faiz Modi, Sachin Sharma, Adebayo Jacobs-Amoo) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬(Dorothy Graham and Arpita Swer) for giving me space in the amazing learning galaxy - 𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓 2022.

Thankful to Billennium for being a motivator and a great support system to #Billennials like me.

𝑨𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑴 𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑰𝑻 2022 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏..

Wait for my Slidedeck in upcoming days!!



No comments: