Feb 23, 2021

Aww Moment of FEB 2021: ITIL Internal Foundation Level Clearance

Hey Guys!!! Greetings For The Day!!!

In this Post would like to share one of my achievement in this month. Cleared the ITIL Foundation Level - Internal Certification organized by my firm Billennium IT Services (M) Sdn. Bhd. Although not a Global one but Company held training, it was on my learning list for almost a year, and now happy that I have an understanding of it. 

A big thanks to Vikas, Mariusz the respectful Directors of my firm Billennium IT Services (M) Sdn. Bhd. and the Billennium Malaysia, KL HR Team for organizing this amazing learning experience. A Big Thanks to you all once again 😇

Happy to share my Certificate with you all Yippeee!!! Here it is ITIL Certification - Jency Stella


Happy Learning 😇
Happy Billennial 😊
#Billennium #Billennial #BillenniumSquad #BillenniumKL #BillenniumMalaysia 

1 comment:

Tanay patil said...

You may never know how much you inspired me with this guide. I’m definitely giving blogging another shot, and I hope it works this time.
learn more